- Este evento ha pasado.
Brokerage event Floating Offshore Wind Turbine 2020
abril 22 - abril 24
Deadline For Registering: Apr 15 2020
FOWT 2020: The world’s largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind.
A true international and privileged place for business and partnering
. 800 attendees from Europe and other countries
. several high level conferences
. B2B meetings for registered participants
. Meet the Buyers appointments
The objective of FOWT is to enhance the advancement of floating wind and to speed up its implementation into the global renewable energy mix.
This event promotes a market accelarating approach bringing constructive discussions between world-renowed speakers, axperts, stakeholders and companies.
It generates international business links within this emerging industry.
For 2020 FOWT’s central theme will be » Floating wind:definitely accelarating, truly global»
The different topics are :
1. Commercial-scale readiness: latest lessons learned from existing floating offshore projects (digitalization, O&M, scalability, cost-reduction, etc.)
2. Floating offshore wind: an onshore matter? Harbor infrastructures and on-shore solutions supporting commercial-scale FOW deployment
3. Innovations in grid and electrical connections: electricity transmission and multiple uses
4. New geographies, new applications: the full potential of FOW
5. Floating offshore wind: a WIN/WIN deal for the environment?
6. Innovations in methods and key components (not floating concepts) paving the way to a competitive LCoE
7. Supply-chain readiness: from demonstrators and pilot farms to serial production (from mooring systems, cables and wind turbines to offshore operations)
8. Financing and insuring commercial-scale wind farms: a steadily growing appetite
9. Developers and utilities: how to become a leader in FOW?
Further information and inscription :http://www.fowt-conferences.com/en/2019/PRESENTATION/FOWT-2020
Market: Other energy production, Wind energy
Technology: Construction Technology, Energy efficiency , Energy production, transmission and conversion , Materials Technology , Renewable Sources of Energy , Turbines , Wind energy