FWP Atlantic Forum: floating wind power
septiembre 19 @ 8:00 - septiembre 21 @ 17:00
Enterprise Europe Network organizes a matchmaking event on 19 September in Brest – France, during the Floating Wind Power (FWP) Atlantic Forum, a dedicated international event on the latest developments for floating wind power technologies.
The forum runs from 19 to 21 September and international attendees are expected from over 16 countries. For this 3rd edition of the forum, Enterprise Europe Network organizes the 3rd edition of the matchmaking. Last edition gathered 61 participants from 6 countries.
- Studies: technical, environmental, port
- Offshore works / subsea survey
- Naval (support & towing)
- Wind turbine (nacelle & rotor)
- Electrical substations and foundations
- Electrical design / grid connection